dropdown menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

July 24, 2016

Kung Jeon Korean Palace

Kung Jeon Korean Palace

My mom wearing the Korean Traditional Dress at Baguio Korean Palace-Facade
If you are a fan of Korean Dramas & Korea Novelas I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to visit this famous Korean restaurant at located at Baguio City. If you're a Korean wannabe, I highly recommend this place for you! This restaurant is located at 38 South Drive, Baguio City, just the perfect restaurant and tourist attraction for our fellow Filipino-Korean lovers who wants to experience the taste of Korean Food. This is the perfect place where you can eat Korean foods and can wear Traditional Korean dress for free! Yes, that is true you can wear their traditional hanbok for free!

The ambiance inside is just perfect for the cold weather of Baguio City. The ambience inside & outside the restaurant, made me feel like I am already in South Korea. (Laughs!) Seeing all the Korean delicacies while wearing Korean dress, made me feel like I am Song Hye Kyo of Full House, I feel so pretty while wearing those costumes. (Laughs!)




It is already my 2nd time to visit Kung Jeon Palace and still planning to go back. This is one of my favorite restaurants here in Baguio. I have heard that it is a house turned into a restaurant by the Korean Owner. 

Location: 38 South Drive, Baguio City
Travel Time: San Fernando City, La Union-Baguio City = Estimated Time: 2 Hours



The food is great and tasty that keeps me coming back for more. They serve Korean Grilled buffet for Php 399.00 per person. In case, you're in a diet, and doesn't like buffet, you can order single servings of Samgyupsal, Pork Bulgogi etc.






Eat all you can buffet. These raw meats are all placed at the center, where you can get Samgyupsal, Marinated Pork, Pork Bulgogi and etc. 
My mom and my aunt while grilling our food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...