dropdown menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

November 19, 2013

Whitening Pack Peel-Off Mask

Whitening Pack
Peel-Off Mask
I am still desperately searching for the product that can make my skin smooth that is why I came across this Peel-Off Mask which was introduced by my older sister. My curiosity went up when I saw her the other day applying this Peel-Off Mask. I really want to give it a try that is why I found myself buying the pack which I accidentally saw at 7eleven. It is a product from iWhite Whitening Pack; it is a mask that effectively strips off all kinds of impurities. It contains natural active ingredients and Vitamins A, C, E & B5 that helps lighten skin discoloration. Soothes and revitalizes tired skin, prevents premature aging and slows down the rate of free-radical damage. It contains Mulberry Root Extract, Aloe Vera leaf extract and Panax Ginseng Root Extract. iWhite Whitening Pack is refined by Bio-Nanotechnology which gives ingredients increased potency in order to effectively take care of your skin. Visible results can be seen immediately for an instantly brighter, clearer and smoother skin.

How to Use?
After washing face, apply a generous amount of the Whitening Pack on the face and spread evenly while avoiding the eyes and mouth area. And wait for 15 minutes until it dries then peel off upward starting from the chin. But for me I even let it stay for 15 minutes and longer until it really dries for easier removal of the mask. For best results, use 2-4 times a week with other iWhite Skincare Products.
Likes:
It has a cold soothing effect when applied on the face, very relaxing effect.
Dislikes:
Remnants of the mask are still seen so it is not advisable to use it in the morning. Sometimes it’s hard to peel due to the short hairs on the face.
Price:
Only P22.00 per pack, available at SM Baguio Watsons, Mercury Drug Stores and 7eleven.
Rate:
4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...