dropdown menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

November 03, 2013

Watsons Facial Wax Strips

Watsons- Facial Wax Strips

Facial Wax Strips
 I was looking for something to remove some unwanted hair so I came up with Watsons Facial Wax Strips which I bought at SM Baguio Watsons. You can use it for face and under arm. It has 12 easy to use Wax strips and 2pcs of after wax finish wipes.
Glamworks Facial Wax Strips are quick, convenient and gentle way to easily remove unwanted hair that will last up to 4 weeks. It is safe for dry skin since it contains Shea Butter which nourishes the skin keeping it soft and smooth.
This product isn’t something I use every day. I only find myself grabbing it when I see some unwanted hair growing. But I found this product ineffective in removing some of my short hairs above my lips. But it can remove unwanted hair from the legs. This product is for those “balbunan” like me.

How to use this?
Rub the wax strip between your hands for 15 seconds then slowly peel the two strips apart. Apply one wax strip to the area you wish to remove hair. Then firmly rub the strip in the same direction your hair grows for 10 seconds, ensuring the strip is fixed on the skin. Pull the strips back on itself against the direction your hair grows, keeping the strip close to the skin as possible. Repeat as necessary. Use after Wax Finish wipes or baby oil to clean off Wax residue.
2 pcs after wax finish Wipes (you can also use baby oil as a subtitute)

Packaging:
The packaging is very convenient. The wax strips are placed inside a plastic.

Texture:
Wax strips are sticky. I normally throw it after usage. I think it is expensive because you cannot use it any longer after usage. I can’t use this product as I find myself hurting while striping the unwanted hair.

Likes:
It can easily remove unwanted hair from legs but not from face (short hairs)

Dislikes:
Greasy
It does not work on very short hair.
Doesn’t remove unwanted hair from face (actually it did not work for my hair above my upper lip)
It really hurts while stripping those unwanted hair

Price:
I already forgot the price but I think it’s around 100+ or so.

Over-all rating:
1/5

Repurchase?
No


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...