dropdown menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

June 10, 2013

Contact Lens on Hand Sale! Berry lens and Elite


Contact Lens on Hand Sale! Berry lens and Elite

Berry Lens
Berry Lens (Actual Photo) Angel Brown Php500.00 without solution Php550.00 with Solution For more pictures visit my Facebook fan page Sparkle, Berry and Elite Lens
Php500.00 w/out solution
Php550.00 with solution
Super Dolly Eye Series
FDA and KFDA approved
Made in Korea
Good for 1year
Elite Lens
This is my 2nd lens from Elite
Elite Brown (Actual Photo)
Gyaru Dolly Brown
Non-Graded Php500.00 without solution
Non-Graded Php550.00 with solution
Graded Php600.00 without solution/ Php650 Graded with Solution
It’s me wearing Elite Brown Contact Lens
Gyaru Dolly Brown
Sweetmunchkin loves Elite Gyaru Dolly Brown -3.00
Super Dolly Eye Series 16mm, 18mm Effect
FDA and KFDA approved
Made in Korea
Good for 1year
Php500.00 without Solution

Does the lens dry fast?
No, it doesn’t dry fast I even experienced working for 12 hours and I don’t have to put a few drops on my eyes
Likes:
It is soft and doesn’t easily get dry.
It is really cute with its 18mm effect you would really have a super doll eye. It is very simple, you cannot even decipher its brown color, and it looks like just black that is why I love using it even in my work because it looks just like plain black
Dislikes:
It is so large that sometimes it took me 3 minutes to put on my eyes
Recommend?
Probably Yes!
I recommend this especially for those who are looking for a simple lens, to those who are shy to use brown, pink, blue, gray or green lens.
Please visit my Facebook fan page berry contact lens.facebook.com Multi-purpose solution
All Comfort Formula multi-purpose solution 500ML (For use with soft and hard contact lenses) w/HPMC
allR Comfort Formula Multi-Purpose Solution is a Borate buffered, sterile and isotonic solution containing HPMC for better disinfecting, biofilm removing and comfort enhancing.
When do you need this? It is a multi-purpose solution so you can use it either to clean your lens for protein removal and disinfection and you can also use it when your eyes is already feeling dry so you could just put a few drops of all Comfort Formula Multi-Purpose Solution


How to use?
3 EASY STEPS
STEP1: To clean and remove protein. Place a few drops of all Comfort Formula Multi-Purpose Solution on the lens. Rub gently for 20 seconds. Rinse the lens with more solution to remove debris.
STEP2: Place the lenses in a lens case filled with all Comfort Formula Multi-Purpose Solution. Soak for at least 4 hours for lens lubrication and moisturizing, protein removal and disinfection.
STEP3: READY TO USE: Place soaked lenses directly onto eyes. All Comfort Formula Multi-Purpose Solution may be used to rinse lenses before wearing.
Price:
Actually I forgot. But I think the price is around Php95.00 at St. Joseph’s drug store.
Recommend?
Highly-Recommended because it cleans, disinfects, wets and lubricates, retains moisture, it removes and releases protein from the lens and prevents dryness, giving your eyes long lasting comfort.
My first lens-Gray I bought it from an optical store from Dr. Cariaso
My first lens ever! :)
I’ve spent almost Php1500+ from this lens so I prefer to buy lens from Online Shops than in optical. Because it’s cheaper. I bought this Gray lens for Php1500, good for 3 months only. While I bought my Elite Brown Contact Lens Gyaru Dolly Brown for only Php550.00 and that’s already graded.
If ever you’re interested with this lens you can visit my Facebook fan page at berrycontactlens.facebook.com or you can pm me at 09102817331

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...