dropdown menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

June 13, 2013

KFC Flavored Shots


KFC
Flavored Shots
Not enough money? Looking for an affordable meal which could satisfy your growling stomach? Try KFC’s Flavored Shots! For only Php50.00 I’m sure you’ll never regret this, because it’s affordable and they have their unlimited gravy. Honestly, even if I’m a crew of McDonald’s I more prefer KFC’s Flavored Shots than McDonald’s Chicken Fillet with rice (Pardon the metaphor.). Honestly I patronized their gravy and Flavored Shots than McDonald’s Chicken Fillet and their gravy. McDonald’s gravy is too salty for my taste and their Chicken Fillet was a little bit spicy and too small unlike KFC’s Flavored Shots. Mostly students buy this meal because it’s more tasty and affordable.
KFC’s Bucket Meal
Also try KFC’s bucket meal, and enjoy their spicy chicken.
Likes?
I so love their Unlimited Gravy and their Double Decker because I love the bacon inside the burger, and their lettuce. 

Dislikes?
We were discouraged when we bought their “BBQ Rods”. I promised to myself not to buy that “BBQ Rods” and “BBQ Shredder” anymore. (Sayang because I forgot to take pictures kasi nakakawalang gana naman picturan yung ganun kaliit tapos lapsed pa na.) Because their BBQ Rods is too small and it is so hard meaning lapsed na yung BBQ Rods nila. Dapat hindi na nila sineserve yung mga ganung products, lalo na kung alam nilang lapsed na. Tiniis na lang naming kainin. Nahihiya naman kaming mag complain unlike other customer’s na andaming reklamo. Kasi I know naman the feeling kasi service crew din naman ako, so I know how it feels like na naiinis ka na sa customer kasi ang arte arte. Basta ang masasabi ko lang is I so dislike their BBQ Rods because it is too small, hindi kagaya nung nasa picture, parang ang laki laki nung BBQ Rods pero sa personal ang liit pala. Gosh! I also strongly dislike their BBQ Shredder; I don’t like its taste, nakakasuka. Even my workmate, Mauro also agree with me and said that nakakasuka yung BBQ Shredder nila. So if I were you, try their Double Decker instead of their BBQ Shredder. Me and my boyfriend love to eat at KFC, we love their Flavored Shots and Chicken Burger Steak, we patronized them pero yun lang talaga yung mga foods na hindi talaga namin gusto at pinagsisisihan naming binili. Whatever bad things na nasabi ko about KFC dito sa blog ko hindi po ako naninira I was just saying my own opinion.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...