dropdown menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

November 03, 2013

Acne-Aid Cleansing Bar

Acne-Aid
CLEANSING BAR

            We all know that acne had been a major problem for some teenagers. And it had been a major problem for me too. It started when I was in 3rd year High School when pimples started to ruin my life (laughs). It ruined my soft and smooth face; pimples came like a nightmare to me. I tried using different products, I tried using Ponds because that was what my nunna was using and it was effective for her but unfortunately not for me. [nunna=sister]  I even tried using dalasinsi or whatever that was called; I also tried beauche, CY Gabriel, Maxi Peel, Master Facial, Myra E300, Celeteque, Kojic, Kojie-san, and many other products that that was introduced to me and many more that I couldn’t remember any longer. I think my pimples loved me so much that they never wanted to leave me. Sigh!
            I felt like giving up because I almost tried various products and still my pimples won’t disappear so easily. Do you know that feeling when you almost lost your self-confidence? I felt so ashamed whenever someone noticed how many pimples I have, how reddish they were, It felt like could I just disappear somewhere in time so that they could no longer notice me, could I just pop like a bubble in the air? I wanted to try facial specially the Diamond Peel but I changed my mind after reading those negative comments and blogs about the Diamond Peel from the internet for I’ve found out after doing some research in the Google that only 2 out of 5 women agreed that through Diamond Peel had achieve the beauty they were aiming for. And the rest are regretting because it only made their face swollen and worst of all their pimples multiply, it only made things worst. Based on what I have read about Diamond Peel, it is like an abrasion minor surgery; because they will peel your skin and you have to complete the 6 or 7 Sessions if I’m not mistaken. You have to complete those sessions in order to achieve the beauty you want. And failure to complete those sessions will lead to a nightmare. And according to what I have read, every Diamond Peel Session is very expensive, the price is around Php1200 per session and you have to do the session every after 4weeks. So I disregarded engaging in Diamond Peel. I even hated my umma for her genes because I think I inherited her genes because my umma way back in her teenage life had a problem on her face too, her face was oily and pimple prone too. [umma=mom] Do you know that feeling, when you’re feeling ugly because someone told you that he pitied you because there was no space for new pimples on your face? I know that it was a joke but we all know that all jokes are half-meant true. And that was so depressing for me not until my nunna introduced me this Acne-Aid Cleansing Bar. Acne-Aid is a balanced blend of a gentle degreasing agent and effective cleansers that help cleanse the skin gently and thoroughly. Due to its highly effective cleansing power, Acne-Aid Bar is very useful in acne and oily skin conditions. Acne-Aid Bar contains no perfume, coloring or abrasives; it may be used safely with any other medications. And it is recommended by dermatologist worldwide.

How to Use?
Use warm water and massage the creamy lather into the skin. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry, use 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by physician.
Likes:
It is soft and smooth while massaging the creamy lather onto the skin. It was like dove soap.
Dislikes:
It is expensive
Price:
I forgot the exact price but it’s around Php186.00 if I’m not mistaken. Acne-Aid is available in any Mercury Drug Stores.
Recommend?
Definitely yes, for it had a good effect on my face it had minimize my pimples and most of my workmates noticed how my face had improved. But I don’t only use soap for I was also using Eskinol Baby Face together with Benzoyl Peroxide Keratolytic Gel to achieve the natural beauty I was aiming for.
Repurchase?
Yes
Over-all Rating:

4/5

7 comments:

  1. Ang diamond peel naman ata kasi pang scar ee? yung butas butas na ganun.
    Gusto ko pa naman mag Diamond Peel baka mawala yung scars
    kaso sabi mu nga need ng ilang session and mahal.. ayts.
    "beauty is pain" pain in money.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ows eh mrame rn scar 2ng faceq eh..mga scar ng pimples..nabwibwiset n ngaq z fes ku eh..dnaq nilubayan ng mga pimples tlg..uu nid mu macomplete lht ung sessions..wula rn silbi qng mgpadiamond peel au dhl dq afford

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice to read content of this blog. A is very extensive and vast knowledgeable platform has been given by this blog. I really appreciate this blog to has such kind of educational knowledge.อ้ ว ย อัน โอสถ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang soap na ito ba ayy nakakawala ng scars ng pimples .. Pls reply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Acne aids is best solusyon in the pimples darkspot?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
    acne aid ราคา

    ReplyDelete
  7. Binababad ko tomg sabon sa mukha ko overnight. Kinabukasan, maliliit na acne ko. After few days, wala na sila

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...