dropdown menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

November 08, 2013

People Face Tradeoffs

As an Economic Student of econ101 I am about to blog on our assignment about the first principle of economics which states how: "People face tradeoffs". Credits to Mr. Robert Liwag our Econ Instructor.

Work vs. Education
Work vs Education
As a working student I have to manage my time between my work and my studies.
Because If I focus too much on work I will not be able to study well my
on the deadline. I was not able to wake up early which is why I often go to sc
lessons, I will not be able to submit the given assignments and project shool late. But at least I have earned the enough money for my allowance and for my
ever maybe due to stress from work and school. (andame kong stress! stress ka
tuition fee. But unfortunately, many people noticed that I am getting skinnier than na nga sa school sa mga assignments, projects, instructors, classmates and boyfriend tapos stress ka pa din pagdating sa work, mga managers, nakakastress
s why I have to work overtime sometimes. But most of the time it pissed m
din mga customers na maarte, puro customer complain! sino ba namang hindi papayat? diba?) I need money for my daily allowance and for my tuition fee that ie off because I get tired with my daily routine School-Work, Work-School it felt like I need to take a breather, I need to unwind myself to remove stress. That is
why I've realized that you really can't get both things at the same time
there's always a tradeoff.
Love vs. Friends
Love vs Friends
Which is greater Love or Friendship? Which is which? It’s hard when your friends and your boy don’t get along with each other. Until there came a point in time when I was asked to chose between the two. There was a tradeoff; I was torn between friends and the love of my life. If I chose the first one it would mean the loss of my social life, the friendship and the bonds that we had. But if I chose the other one it could break my heart. Well, as what they have said you can't get both things at the same time, so I made a decision and chose the first one. So now I spend less with my friends and almost lost my social life. But I spend more quality time with the love of my life. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...