dropdown menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

November 05, 2013

VICTORIAS SECRET LOVE SPELL LOTION

VICTORIA’S SECRET
LOVE SPELL
Cherry blossom & peach
Fleur de cerisier et peche

I think I've found the best lotion suited for my skin which I was about to blog it's Victoria's Secret Love Spell. It is a 250ml/8.4 fl oz hydrating body lotion with cherry blossom and peach. I so love it's parfum and how my skin feels soft, smooth and touchable unlike any other lotions. I tried NIVEA body lotion and didn't like it as much, which is why I am now switching to Love Spell. I love how Love Spell reduces the roughness from my skin.
I bet it's fragrance came from it's Aloe, Oat and Grapeseed extracts. It has a fast absorbing formula plus antioxidant Vitamins E and C. Actually I do not know how much this product cost because it was just given to me by my ahjooma as a birthday gift. (ahjooma=aunt) My boyfriend loves the smell of my skin because of my Love Spell Lotion, it has a strong fragrance which you cannot resists. I don't need to spray perfume anymore because of Love Spell. How about you? What is the best lotion for you? Have you found the lotion suited for your skin?

Packaging:
The packaging is good. The print does not easily fade.

Over-all rating:
5/5

What do you think about my product review? I would love to hear what you have to say in the comment section below. :)

2 comments:

  1. nalalagkitan ako sa nivea.
    Review.. uhmm, short.. more on opinion.
    Ok lang ba na magkalat ako sa blog mo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uu meju aywq dn ng nivea..uala n kz au msv kea short lhn..uu aux lhn kaw nga lhn ngcocommnt z blogq eh haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...