dropdown menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

May 18, 2013

Hungry Sharm

Anyeong haseyo! This is Sharm your author by the way. I don't know why I'm making this blog. I'm just nakiki uso lang naman lol because an old friend of mine "Bea" encourage me to start writing my blog, because i'm also a writer in my highschool days. But I'm just a sports editor there anyway. I'm a frustrated writer. I wanted to write to express my feelings though. This picture of ours was taken at Pizza Hut San Fernando La Union. Me and my boyfriend love to eat at Pizza Hut. Super Panalo Meals I love Pizza hut's appetizers the Creamy Mushroom Soup and the Chicken Soup and most especially their mouth-watering Pizza and carbonara. Thinking of this makes me hungry ugh! We eat until we die. LOL

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...