dropdown menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

May 27, 2013

Logos Hope

Logos Hope
Logos Hope is the world’s largest floating Book fair! It is a community of 400 unpaid volunteers from over 45 different countries lives and works together for one purpose - to bring knowledge, help and hope to the people of the world. Here you will find over 5,000 titles of books. Since they travel around the country the books they offer arepriced in units. 25 units = Php25.00 50 units = Php50.00 100 units = Php10.00 500 units = Php500.00 1000 units = Php1000.00 The name of their first ship was M.V Dulos Before you explore the Book Fair, take a moment to sit in their lifeboat theatre, where you will learn the name of their first ship which was the M.V. Dulos
Me at the outside of Logos Hope
The world’s largest floating book fair, here you will find over 5,000 titles of books which are priced in units
And Oh! Look! I’ve even found a Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Case Mystery Files! I’ve been crazy about Nancy Drew Mysteries since I was in Grade School. I’ve started reading those since I was in Elem I always spent my free time going to the library reading these mysteries
The International café Menu where you can enjoy an ice cream cone menu, a drink, popcorn and other snacks while you relax in the I-Café! We bought popcorn for Php30.00. Because as you can see the prices are a bit expensive like their ice cream cone which you can avail for Php50.00. You could already buy a Magnum Ice Cream with that amount so we were discouraged to buy at their café.
The International café full of people, despite their expensive prices people still managed to buy snacks.
Outside view of the Logos Hope.
Pictures taken beside the Lifeboat Theatre
Picture taken beside the Engine display. After the Journey of Life of a prodigal son.

And these are the books that we’ve bought at Logos Hope
A Children’s Coloring Book for our younger sister Samantha for 100Units Php100.00

These are there free reading materials about God from Logos.

Is there an entrance fee?
Yes there is, the entrance fee is Php20.00

Likes:
There staff’s are very accommodating and friendly.

Dislikes:
The prices at the International Café are a bit expensive. I think I more prefer the M.V. Dulos their first ship. I think it’s far way better than the logos. I remember before when I was a kid we had so much fun at the M.V Dulos because there were shows and personally I am not satisfied with Logos I more prefer their other ship M.V. Dulos.

Recommend?
Definitely! This is for the book lovers out there. I’m sure you’ll have fun here. Everyone must visit this place because not every year they’re here because they travel around the world so they will definitely come here maybe after 5years. Because as I remember I was still a kid from the last time M.V. Dulos went here.

For more information please visit www.logoshope.org

2 comments:

  1. bat ganyan color ng image?
    Nice baet na ate....


    http://akoyprobinsiyana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. kasi panget un pinang pic eh un cpq lhn gnamitq

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...